Code of Ethics
Your well being is my priority in all of our interactions. Here is what you can expect from our coaching relationship1 :
1. Honesty and Integrity
I will always tell you the truth. I will not knowingly reveal information to you that you’ve indicated you don’t want to know. If using tarot, I will interpret a reading to the best of my ability.
2. Kindness and Compassion
I will treat you with kindness, compassion and without judgment, and will strive to make every session you have with me a positive experience.
3. Personal Responsibility
My desire is for you to be empowered to make practical, life-affirming choices and decisions. You are always responsible for your actions.
4. Privacy and Confidentiality
I will not reveal what you tell me without your written approval.
Many people leave their sessions with hope and strength. The main purpose of your session is to provide you with insight.
Payment is due before the session begins.
I reserve the right to refuse any session at any time. In the rare event this were to occur, I would return any payment made.
7. Area of Expertise
My services are provided as a tarot coach and ordained minister.
If it seems as if you could benefit from the services of another professional, I will encourage you to do so and will provide a referral if possible. Such services might include those of a physician, psychologist, lawyer, accountant, financial advisor or any other professional service for which I am not qualified.
8. Professional Conduct
- I will not do a reading for someone other than you.
- I will maintain an ethical and professional relationship with you.
- I will not abuse your trust and vulnerability for my own personal benefit.
- I continue to study and learn such that my professional ability continues to increase.
- I treat my colleagues with respect.
- Inspired by James Ricklef in Tarot tells the tale. [↩]